Surviving Freshman Year Pt.3 Tips N' Tricks
General Study Tips
- Use Cornell Notes as a way to organize your note taking and have a much easier way of finding information.
- Leave a certain time of your day every day to study and or do homework.
- Never leave your homework laying around.
- Set realistic goals, if you fall down to a D- start with little improvements and work your way up, dont expect to get an A+ after doing 1 or 2 assignments.
- Always, ALWAYS carry a pencil with you to all classes!
- If you find you often don't have time to eat breakfast in the morning you can always go to school breakfast in the cafeteria, it still costs money, but is a great alternative.
- Never leave your stuff laying around, people are thieves!
- If it's something you would need to lie about, its probably not a good idea.
- Be honest to yourself.
- Invest your time in something worth spending time on, COD might be fun, but in the long run, getting a good education is more important.
- Honesty is always a good last resort.
- Don't make assumptions, people in high school will have their reasons for why they do things that you might not know, if your curious just ask!